Restrictions applicable to EPP queries are stipulated in the Registry Contract Annex 1 - Technical Terms & Conditions
- Up to 4 sessions are allowed simultaneously and up to 4 IP addresses with access to EPP.
- The number of addresses used for accessing the billing functions of the Registrar's Portal is not limited.
- A session may be inactive for 5 minutes, then it will expire.
- Every EPP query resulting in an error message will block the session for up to 1 second.
- The query limit of EPP is up to 100 queries per minute. Login and logout commands count as queries.